- Art Tours
- Past Events
- Broken Hill & Beyond
- Flinders Ranges South Australia
- Watercolour Workshop with Joseph Zbukvic
- Life Drawing : Flamenco
- Pastel Masterclass with Judy Drew
- Corner Country NSW 2015
- Turkey & Greek Islands 2015
- The Magic of Turkey in June 2015
- France 2014
- North Vietnam & Laos 2014
- Broken Hill / Flinders Ranges / Mungo National Park
- Hobart 2013
- Andalucia, Spain 2013
- Morocco 2013
- Wanaka, New Zealand 2013
- Ross River, Australia 2012
- Andalucia, Spain 2012
- Hill End Art Retreat , 2012
Cilla Campbell is an artist and teacher and offers regular art retreats.
2016 brings 3 fantastic tours. In April enjoy a stunning outback experience in the Flinders Ranges followed by Broken Hill & Beyond. Then in July scumble in the Bungles in the Kimberleys & Purnululu. See the individual tour pages for more information and how to book.
Weekly art classes are held at the WEA, Sydney. This college, with a core value of belief in people, communities and their potential to change through education celebrated its centenary in 2013.
Other current courses outside of WEA are: Focus Fridays – Macquarie Street, Sydney.
New Workshops AnnouncedSave the date!
Collaborations with Nature Workshop
24 & 25 September
More info to come…