- Art Tours
- Drawing Outdoors : 3 Headlands
- Drawing Outdoors : 3 Parklands
- Pastels in the Park Workshop
- Drawing Outdoors : Life Drawing
- Focus Friday Macquarie Street
- Life Drawing : Flamenco
- WEA courses
- Past Events
- Pastel Masterclass with Judy Drew
- Corner Country NSW 2015
- Turkey & Greek Islands 2015
- The Magic of Turkey in June 2015
- France 2014
- North Vietnam & Laos 2014
- Broken Hill / Flinders Ranges / Mungo National Park
- Hobart 2013
- Andalucia, Spain 2013
- Morocco 2013
- Wanaka, New Zealand 2013
- Ross River, Australia 2012
- Andalucia, Spain 2012
- Hill End Art Retreat , 2012
Cilla Campbell is an artist and teacher and offers regular art retreats.
2016 brings 4 fantastic tours. In April enjoy a stunning outback experience in the Flinders Ranges followed by Broken Hill & Beyond. And in May visit the sunny side of France in Aix en Provence followed by a journey through Pays Basque, a region unique to France and Spain. See the individual tour pages for more information and how to book.
Weekly art classes are held at the WEA, Sydney. This college, with a core value of belief in people, communities and their potential to change through education celebrated its centenary in 2013.
Other current courses outside of WEA are: Focus Fridays – Macquarie Street, Sydney; Drawing Outdoors – 3 Parklands; Drawing Outdoors – 3 Headlands; Drawing Outdoors: Life Drawing; Pastels in the Park Workshop; Life Drawing – Flamenco.
Exhibition : Customs House