- Art Tours
- Drawing Workshop with Noel Thurgate
- En Plein Air Masterclass with Herman Pekel
- Creating En Plein Air
- Focus Friday Along Art Gallery Road
- Art Studio : Tuesday
- Art Studio : Thursday
- Pastel Masterclass with Judy Drew 2017
- Ephemeral Workshop with Shona Wilson 2017
- WEA courses
- Past Events
- Norfolk Island : January 2017
- Creating with Nature in Nature with Shona Wilson 2016
- Pastel Masterclass with Judy Drew 2016
- Kimberley & Purnululu July 2016
- Broken Hill & Beyond
- Flinders Ranges South Australia
- Watercolour Workshop with Joseph Zbukvic
- Life Drawing : Flamenco
- Pastel Masterclass with Judy Drew
- Corner Country NSW 2015
- Turkey & Greek Islands 2015
- The Magic of Turkey in June 2015
- France 2014
- North Vietnam & Laos 2014
- Broken Hill / Flinders Ranges / Mungo National Park
- Hobart 2013
- Andalucia, Spain 2013
- Morocco 2013
- Wanaka, New Zealand 2013
- Andalucia, Spain 2012
- Hill End Art Retreat , 2012
- Ross River, Australia 2012
Cilla Campbell is an artist and teacher and offers regular art retreats.
2017 started with drawing and painting en plein air in the stunning surrounds of Norfolk Island. In March spend a weekend in Carcoar, NSW – the town that time forgot. Followed by A Walk in the Grampians in May. More tours to be announced soon.
2016 brought 3 fantastic tours. In April we enjoyed a stunning outback experience in the Flinders Ranges followed by Broken Hill & Beyond. Then in July we scumbled in the Bungles in the Kimberleys & Purnululu. See the individual tour pages for details and artworks created on tour.
Weekly art classes are held at the WEA, Sydney. This college, with a core value of belief in people, communities and their potential to change through education celebrated its centenary in 2013.
Other current courses outside of WEA are: Art Studio Tuesday, Woollahra, Art Studio Thursday, Woollahra, Creating En Plein Air; Focus Fridays – Along Art Gallery Road, En Plein Air Masterclass with Herman Pekel and Drawing Workshop with Noel Thurgate.