- Art Tours
- Creating En Plein Air
- Focus Friday: 5 Trees in the Royal Botanic Gardens
- Art Studio : Tuesday
- Art Studio : Thursday
- Pastel Masterclass with Judy Drew 2017
- Life Drawing Workshop with Noel Thurgate 2017
- Ephemeral Workshop with Shona Wilson 2017
- Watercolour Masterclass with Alvaro Castagnet 2017
- WEA courses
- Past Events
- A Walk through the Grampians : May 2017
- En Plein Air Masterclass with Herman Pekel
- A Weekend in Carcoar : March 2017
- Norfolk Island : January 2017
- Creating with Nature in Nature with Shona Wilson 2016
- Pastel Masterclass with Judy Drew 2016
- Kimberley & Purnululu July 2016
- Broken Hill & Beyond
- Flinders Ranges South Australia
- Watercolour Workshop with Joseph Zbukvic
- Life Drawing : Flamenco
- Pastel Masterclass with Judy Drew
- Corner Country NSW 2015
- Turkey & Greek Islands 2015
- The Magic of Turkey in June 2015
- France 2014
- North Vietnam & Laos 2014
- Broken Hill / Flinders Ranges / Mungo National Park
- Hobart 2013
- Andalucia, Spain 2013
- Morocco 2013
- Wanaka, New Zealand 2013
- Andalucia, Spain 2012
- Hill End Art Retreat , 2012
- Ross River, Australia 2012
Cilla Campbell is an artist and teacher and offers regular art retreats.
2017 started with drawing and painting en plein air in the stunning surrounds of Norfolk Island. In March we spent a weekend in Carcoar, NSW – the town that time forgot. In May we had A Gentle Walk through the Grampians. Just announced, the first tours for 2018; The Mergui Archipelago, Myanmar (southern Burma) and Norfolk Island. Save the dates!
2016 brought 3 fantastic tours. In April we enjoyed a stunning outback experience in the Flinders Ranges followed by Broken Hill & Beyond. Then in July we scumbled in the Bungles in the Kimberleys & Purnululu. See the individual tour pages for details and artworks created on tour.
Weekly art classes are held at the WEA, Sydney. This college, with a core value of belief in people, communities and their potential to change through education celebrated its centenary in 2013.
WEA Courses include: Learn to Pastel; Practical Colour Theory; Life Drawing; Relief Printing with Lino; Drawing in the Landscape; Introduction to Pastel One Day Workshop; Life Drawing One Day Workshop.
Other current courses outside of WEA are: Art Studio Tuesday; Art Studio Thursday; Creating En Plein Air; Focus Fridays: 5 trees in the Royal Botanic Gardens; En Plein Air Masterclass with Herman Pekel; Pastel Masterclass with Judy Drew; Life Drawing Workshop with Noel Thurgate; Watercolour Masterclass with Alvaro Castagnet.