- Art Tours
- Past Events
- Kimberley & Purnululu July 2016
- Broken Hill & Beyond
- Flinders Ranges South Australia
- Watercolour Workshop with Joseph Zbukvic
- Life Drawing : Flamenco
- Pastel Masterclass with Judy Drew
- Corner Country NSW 2015
- Turkey & Greek Islands 2015
- The Magic of Turkey in June 2015
- France 2014
- North Vietnam & Laos 2014
- Broken Hill / Flinders Ranges / Mungo National Park
- Hobart 2013
- Andalucia, Spain 2013
- Morocco 2013
- Wanaka, New Zealand 2013
- Andalucia, Spain 2012
- Hill End Art Retreat , 2012
- Ross River, Australia 2012
Cilla Campbell is an artist and teacher and offers regular art retreats.
2016 has brought 3 fantastic tours. In April we enjoyed a stunning outback experience in the Flinders Ranges followed by Broken Hill & Beyond. Then in July we scumbled in the Bungles in the Kimberleys & Purnululu. See the individual tour pages for more information.
2017 starts with drawing and painting en plein air in the stunning surrounds of Norfolk Island. More tours to be announced later in the year.
Weekly art classes are held at the WEA, Sydney. This college, with a core value of belief in people, communities and their potential to change through education celebrated its centenary in 2013.
Other current courses outside of WEA are: Art Studio Thursday, Woollahra, Art Studio Friday, Woollahra, Creating En Plein Air; Focus Fridays – Macquarie Street Highlights, Pastel Masterclass with Judy Drew and ‘Creating with Nature in Nature’ with Shona Wilson.