- Art Tours
- Creating En Plein Air : Wednesday
- Cats, Dogs & Other Animals – Watercolour Painting with Susie Murphie : March 2019
- Portrait Masterclass with Noel Thurgate : March 2019
- Drawing in the Glass Tower, Green Square Library : May 2019
- Pastel & Charcoal Workshop with Judy Drew : Sept 2019
- Life Drawing Workshop with Noel Thurgate : Sept 2019
- WEA courses
- Past Events
- Travel Sketching & Watercolour Workshop with Susie Murphie : February 2019
- Ephemeral Workshop with Shona Wilson : November 2018
- Life Drawing Workshop with Noel Thurgate : September 2018
- Pastel and Charcoal Workshop with Judy Drew : September 2018
- Sado Island Japan : September 2018
- Indoor Ephemeral Workshop with Shona Wilson : July 2018
- En Plein Air Masterclass with Noel Thurgate 2018
- Shark Island & Taronga Zoo 2018
- Mudgee : April 2018
- A Weekend in Carcoar : March 2018
- Portrait Masterclass with Noel Thurgate 2018
- Norfolk Island : January 2018
- The Mergui Archipelago Myanmar : January 2018
- Watercolour Masterclass with Alvaro Castagnet 2017
- Shona Wilson Ephemeral Workshop 2017
- Life Drawing Workshop with Noel Thurgate 2017
- Pastel Masterclass with Judy Drew 2017
- A Walk through the Grampians : May 2017
- En Plein Air Masterclass with Herman Pekel
- A Weekend in Carcoar : March 2017
- Norfolk Island : January 2017
- Creating with Nature in Nature with Shona Wilson 2016
- Pastel Masterclass with Judy Drew 2016
- Kimberley & Purnululu July 2016
- Broken Hill & Beyond
- Flinders Ranges South Australia
- Watercolour Workshop with Joseph Zbukvic
- Life Drawing : Flamenco
- Pastel Masterclass with Judy Drew
- Corner Country NSW 2015
- Turkey & Greek Islands 2015
- The Magic of Turkey in June 2015
- France 2014
- North Vietnam & Laos 2014
- Broken Hill / Flinders Ranges / Mungo National Park
- Hobart 2013
- Andalucia, Spain 2013
- Morocco 2013
- Wanaka, New Zealand 2013
- Andalucia, Spain 2012
- Hill End Art Retreat , 2012
- Ross River, Australia 2012
Cilla Campbell is an artist and teacher, offering regular art retreats and classes.
New tours announced for 2019: A Weekend in Carcoar in March followed by Mudgee & Rylstone, and Red Cow Farm & Hillview Heritage Cottages in the Southern Highlands, both in April. July takes us to the majestic fjords of Norway, and then onto Scotland. Then later in the year we visit the beautiful blue waters of Tahiti in October.
2018 brought a wonderful trip to Sado Island, Japan for an Ephemeral Art Journey with Shona Wilson. We have so far visited The Mergui Archipelago, Myanmar (southern Burma) and Norfolk Island, both in January, a Weekend in Carcoar in March, and 5 days in the areas of Mudgee, Hill End & Gulgong in April.
2017 started with drawing and painting en plein air in the stunning surrounds of Norfolk Island. In March we spent a weekend in Carcoar, NSW – the town that time forgot. In May we had A Gentle Walk through the Grampians.
2016 & 2015 included a number of fantastic tours. Within Australia we enjoyed outback experiences in the Flinders Ranges, Broken Hill & Beyond, the Kimberleys & Purnululu and Corner Country, where 3 states meet. Overseas we sailed through Turkey & the Greek Islands, and explored the Magic of Turkey in June.
Weekly art classes are held at the WEA, Sydney. This college, with a core value of belief in people, communities and their potential to change through education celebrated its centenary in 2013.
Other current and upcoming courses outside of WEA are: Drawing in the Glass Tower, Green Square Library; Creating En Plein Air (Wednesday); Cats, Dogs & Other Animals – Painting with Watercolour with Susie Murphie; Portrait Masterclass with Noel Thurgate; Pastel & Charcoal Workshop with Judy Drew; Life Drawing Workshop with Noel Thurgate.