- Art Tours
- The Drawing Rooms of Berry : Oct 2020
- A Weekend in Carcoar : Mar 2021
- Mudgee & Rylstone Art Tour : April 2021
- Kanazawa, Japan : May 2021
- Tour Testimonials
- Past Tours
- Arting About in Scotland : July 2019
- Norway – Majestic Art & Nature : July 2019
- Red Cow Farm, Southern Highlands : April 2019
- Sado Island Japan : September 2018
- Mudgee : April 2018
- A Weekend in Carcoar : March 2018
- Norfolk Island : January 2018
- The Mergui Archipelago Myanmar : January 2018
- A Walk through the Grampians : May 2017
- A Weekend in Carcoar : March 2017
- Norfolk Island : January 2017
- Kimberley & Purnululu July 2016
- Broken Hill & Beyond
- Flinders Ranges South Australia
- Corner Country NSW 2015
- Turkey & Greek Islands 2015
- The Magic of Turkey in June 2015
- France 2014
- North Vietnam & Laos 2014
- Broken Hill / Flinders Ranges / Mungo National Park
- Hobart 2013
- Andalucia, Spain 2013
- Morocco 2013
- Wanaka, New Zealand 2013
- Andalucia, Spain 2012
- Hill End Art Retreat , 2012
- Ross River, Australia 2012
- Create Art Outdoors with Cilla Campbell
- Creative Wednesday Outdoors : 2020
- Creative Thursday Outdoors : 2020
- Paint a Portrait in Watercolour with Susie Murphie : June 2020
- Drawing Nature with Nature with Jody Graham : July 2020
- Expressive Drawing in Charcoal and Mixed Media with Jody Graham : July 2020
- Cats, Dogs and Other Animals – Watercolour Painting with Susie Murphie : Aug 2020
- Pastel & Charcoal Workshop with Judy Drew : Sept 2020
- Life Drawing Workshop with Noel Thurgate : Sept 2020
- En Plein Air Masterclass with Noel Thurgate : Nov 2020
- Flowers and Watercolour Workshop with Susie Murphie : November 2020
- WEA courses
- Past Courses
- Travel Sketching & Watercolour Workshop with Susie Murphie : March 2020
- Portrait Masterclass with Noel Thurgate : March 2020
- Watercolour Bootcamp with Susie Murphie 2020
- En Plein Air Masterclass with Noel Thurgate : Nov 2019
- Cats, Dogs & Other Animals – Watercolour Painting with Susie Murphie : Nov 2019
- Travel Sketching & Watercolour Workshop with Susie Murphie : February 2019
- Ephemeral Workshop with Shona Wilson : November 2018
- Life Drawing Workshop with Noel Thurgate : September 2018
- Indoor Ephemeral Workshop with Shona Wilson : July 2018
- Pastel and Charcoal Workshop with Judy Drew : September 2018
- En Plein Air Masterclass with Noel Thurgate 2018
- Shark Island & Taronga Zoo 2018
- Watercolour Masterclass with Alvaro Castagnet 2017
- Shona Wilson Ephemeral Workshop 2017
- Portrait Masterclass with Noel Thurgate 2018
- Life Drawing Workshop with Noel Thurgate 2017
- Pastel Masterclass with Judy Drew 2017
- En Plein Air Masterclass with Herman Pekel
- Creating with Nature in Nature with Shona Wilson 2016
- Pastel Masterclass with Judy Drew 2016
- Watercolour Workshop with Joseph Zbukvic
- Life Drawing : Flamenco
- Pastel Masterclass with Judy Drew
Please join me amongst rolling green hills, framed by the spectacular Shoalhaven escarpment at the Drawing Rooms of Berry.
Just 2 hours south of Sydney this 15 acre retreat is less than 10 minutes drive along Woodville Mountain Road to Berry. The estate includes four luxurious private lodges with the famous Drawing Room Rocks bush walk on its doorstep.
Monday 12 – Friday 16 October 2020
WHAT TO EXPECT
Mon 12 Oct
Depart Sydney by private vehicle (approx 2 hours) or by train from Central to Berry (approx 3 hours).
Arrive at our accommodation mid afternoon and relax in your lodge and around the 15 acre retreat.
Dinner on the terrace with our hosts Lissette and Nick, owners of the Drawing Rooms estate.
Tuesday 13 October
Continental breakfast in your lodge. Unwind from the city pace with a relaxing day creating art in different locations on Berry Mountain with a picnic lunch.
Many choices for dinner at a local restaurant in Berry or you may prefer dinner delivered to your lodge.
Wednesday 14 October
Continental breakfast in your lodge. Explore Hampden Bridge and Kangaroo Valley with time to create en plein air or just relax and enjoy this beautiful area. https://visitkangaroovalley.com.au/hampden-bridge
If there is time we’ll spend late afternoon exploring galleries, boutiques and history around Berry.
Group dinner in Berry.
Thursday 14 October
Continental breakfast in your lodge then a day exploring the environs of Jervis Bay.
Lunch and dinner en route.
Friday 15 October
Farewell brunch with our hosts, Nick & Lissette before departing Drawing Rooms of Berry.
Return to Sydney by private vehicle (or train if you prefer) and arrive mid afternoon to avoid Friday traffic chaos in Sydney.
- 4 nights single supp accom / continental breakfast + 1 x brunch with our hosts
- 2 dinners – Mon 12/10; Wed 14/10
- en plein air art sessions in gorgeous environments
- vehicle transfers by private ‘people mover’
- either join the tour in Sydney for private vehicle transfer or arrive by train ($2.50 seniors)
- meals other than those listed
- art materials
WHAT TO BRING
- layered casual clothing for warm, cool or inclement weather
- sensible walking shoes
WHAT TO BRING – art materials
- any materials and surfaces you prefer (oils not recommended)
- for beginners – 2b pencil / sketch book /rubber
- optional: portable stool
- Three private lodges (Lyrebird / Rainforest / Wattamolla). Each lodge has 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms; a fully equipped kitchen stocked with essentials and a private outdoor verandah with stunning landscape views.
- Lodges are set around the estate and offer total privacy.
Lyrebird / Rainforest / Wattamolla Lodges :
Lyrebird / Rainforest / Wattamolla Lodges :
$1,500.00 per room with bathroom
MAKE AN ENQUIRY
Please fill out the booking form and I will be in contact for payment.