- Art Tours
- Creating En Plein Air
- Focus Friday: 5 Trees in the Royal Botanic Gardens
- Art Studio : Tuesday
- Art Studio : Thursday
- Pastel Masterclass with Judy Drew 2017
- Life Drawing Workshop with Noel Thurgate 2017
- Ephemeral Workshop with Shona Wilson 2017
- Watercolour Masterclass with Alvaro Castagnet 2017
- WEA courses
- Past Events
- A Walk through the Grampians : May 2017
- En Plein Air Masterclass with Herman Pekel
- A Weekend in Carcoar : March 2017
- Norfolk Island : January 2017
- Creating with Nature in Nature with Shona Wilson 2016
- Pastel Masterclass with Judy Drew 2016
- Kimberley & Purnululu July 2016
- Broken Hill & Beyond
- Flinders Ranges South Australia
- Watercolour Workshop with Joseph Zbukvic
- Life Drawing : Flamenco
- Pastel Masterclass with Judy Drew
- Corner Country NSW 2015
- Turkey & Greek Islands 2015
- The Magic of Turkey in June 2015
- France 2014
- North Vietnam & Laos 2014
- Broken Hill / Flinders Ranges / Mungo National Park
- Hobart 2013
- Andalucia, Spain 2013
- Morocco 2013
- Wanaka, New Zealand 2013
- Andalucia, Spain 2012
- Hill End Art Retreat , 2012
- Ross River, Australia 2012
Saturday 9th November, 2 – 5 pm
To celebrate the centenary of WEA Sydney, plein air artists and printmakers host an afternoon at the historic Clontarf Cottage in Balmain.
Cilla Campbell : Helen Carter : Tania Castro : Malcolm Davison
Margaret Fegent : Vivien Hines : Robert Kitson : Linda Lee : Dot Lucas
Trish Maclachlan : Janet McLean : Elizabeth Reedy : Max Samways
Silas Clifford Smith : Mary Jane Trujillo : Helen White : Julie York
Classic afternoon tea by the Country Women’s Association.
Lucky door prize – voucher for WEA Sydney course.
Street parking available.
Close to bus stop which meets the Balmain ferry.
Cash sales only.
4 Wallace Street, Balmain