- Art Tours
- Past Events
- Life Drawing Workshop with Noel Thurgate 2017
- Pastel Masterclass with Judy Drew 2017
- A Walk through the Grampians : May 2017
- En Plein Air Masterclass with Herman Pekel
- A Weekend in Carcoar : March 2017
- Norfolk Island : January 2017
- Creating with Nature in Nature with Shona Wilson 2016
- Pastel Masterclass with Judy Drew 2016
- Kimberley & Purnululu July 2016
- Broken Hill & Beyond
- Flinders Ranges South Australia
- Watercolour Workshop with Joseph Zbukvic
- Life Drawing : Flamenco
- Pastel Masterclass with Judy Drew
- Corner Country NSW 2015
- Turkey & Greek Islands 2015
- The Magic of Turkey in June 2015
- France 2014
- North Vietnam & Laos 2014
- Broken Hill / Flinders Ranges / Mungo National Park
- Hobart 2013
- Andalucia, Spain 2013
- Morocco 2013
- Wanaka, New Zealand 2013
- Andalucia, Spain 2012
- Hill End Art Retreat , 2012
- Ross River, Australia 2012
Cilla Campbell is an artist and teacher, offering regular art retreats and classes.
Just announced, the first tours for 2018; The Mergui Archipelago, Myanmar (southern Burma) and Norfolk Island, both in January. Followed by A Weekend in Carcoar in March and a fabulous few days in Mudgee, Hill End & Gulgong in April.
2017 started with drawing and painting en plein air in the stunning surrounds of Norfolk Island. In March we spent a weekend in Carcoar, NSW – the town that time forgot. In May we had A Gentle Walk through the Grampians.
2016 brought 3 fantastic tours. In April we enjoyed a stunning outback experience in the Flinders Ranges followed by Broken Hill & Beyond. Then in July we scumbled in the Bungles in the Kimberleys & Purnululu. See the individual tour pages for details and artworks created on tour.
Weekly art classes are held at the WEA, Sydney. This college, with a core value of belief in people, communities and their potential to change through education celebrated its centenary in 2013.
Other current courses outside of WEA are: Art Studio Tuesday; Art Studio Thursday; Creating En Plein Air (Wednesday & Friday); En Plein Air Masterclass with Herman Pekel; Ephemeral Workshop with Shona Wilson; Watercolour Masterclass with Alvaro Castagnet.